Monday, April 21, 2008
My big-ass road trip: Day 3 – Leaving Madison
We had a long night, and we're about ready to leave Madison and hit the proverbial road. We're running a bit behind, and by a bit I mean a couple of hours. I've been helping Jai out with whatever I can, so I've been staying busy. Nothing too exciting to mention, other than the wild-ass ride from Jai's studio at the university to his house with a bookshelf saran wrapped to the top of his car.
Hopefully, an hour or so from now we'll be packed up and in the car, on our way to Minneapolis. We'll stop there for dinner, and decide whether or not to continue on for the night. We have to be in Seattle by Thursday morning on fear of death and pain by Amy. That's about 1,500 miles in three and a half days.
I'm confident we'll make it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment