
Alright, so I've gotten past the initial sketch phase. Here's the final pencil sketch for Science! I changed up the girl's pose a bit, making it more defensive against the science project that's blowing up in her face. I also figured out what was bothering me about the fat kid's legs, and fixed the problem. Also, while watching an episode of Dexter's Laboratory, I gave in to the notion that all science kids, to me, are going to look like Dexter. Damn that Genndy Tartovsky and his excellent character designs. So I've played up the homage aspect.
Now that I've gotten it this far, I'm not sure what I should do next. Do I want to do it as a vector drawing in Illustrator? More painterly in Photoshop? Something inbetween? Also, I'm not sure I want to add the words "Science! It's exploding!" But I don't have to think about that just yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment